Today they trotted this out:
I was all set to start rebutting this prime example of liberal nonsense and discovered someone had beaten me to the punch: Politifact investigated this in such excruciating detail that I really have nothing to add except to note that maybe there wouldn't have been so much legislation about Religion and Gun Control if it weren't for Harry Reid and Barack Obama's relentless assaults on the First and Second Amendments to the Constitution. There wouldn't be "445 Bills on Gov't Investigations" if it weren't for the most corrupt President ever and his continuous "phony" scandals like Benghazi, Solyndra, Fast 'n' Furious, NSA spying, IRS targeting of conservatives, Black Panther voter intimidation, illegal (not authorized by Congress in stark contrast to Iraq) war in Libya, selective law enforcement, and blatant influence peddling.
So, sorry this post is so short. But here's something I also came across on Jofo:
- I voted Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my German Shepherd.
- I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.
- I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
- I voted Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody Is offended by it.
- I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.
- I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if It will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a GM Chevy Volt.
- I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
- I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health-care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away the social security from those who paid into it.
- I voted Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.
- I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
- I voted Democrat because I think that it's better to pay billions for their oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher or fish.
- I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my ass it's unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view.